Order Desk Officer
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
The purpose of this role is:
To provide customer support and queries as required. Support the achievement of Sales targets through ensuring all orders are processed and completed within relevant guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liase with the inventory planners and secure the replenishment stock for customers.
- Answer all incoming customer calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Receive, process and expedite parts orders and enquiries for customers.
- Handle complaints from customers, liase with manager to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Educate the customer on the product/services available to them.
- Work with Sandvik processes with ERP SAP system and all integrated systems and applications
- Create cases within case management system to keep records as ticket to customer queries, incidents and requests and communicate it according to the processes within the company.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
- Degree / Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Relevant experience in Mining industry
- Knowledge of Aurora/Finance software, experience and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in Call Centre/Reception software
- Experience in customer service and handling complaints