POSITION: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Organizing and overseeing the health services and daily activities of the healthcare facility.
- To manage staff and budgets.
- Communicate between medical staff and other departments.
- Ensure adequate patients care amongst other duties.
- Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
- Assists in recruitment, consenting, screening and enrolment of personnel.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of patients’ visits.
Bachelor Degree in Public Administration or any other related field.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Previous 3 years working experience in a hospital or any related health facility.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
Friday 17th May 2021.
Mode of Application:
Send your CV and copy of certificates via firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy via email@example.com