The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of
essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained
market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar
Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
DCP – Operations Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of Full time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Job plan, job allocation & technical guidance to subordinates.
- Responsible for compliance of safety measures within work area.
- Responsible for housekeeping of his/her work area.
the maintenance and servicing of Circuit Breakers, Transformers, MCC,
PCC, MV & LV switch boards, Battery charger, Plant lighting/earthing
system, HT/LT motors, VFD, HT/LT Cables and terminations etc. as per
preventive maintenance schedule.
- Executes Work orders well in time with quality and safety.
various reports & maintains documentation such as Power report,
Maintenance check list, daily job report, maintenance history of
- Imparts training to subordinates.
- Update’s maintenance data into SAP
- Spare part management.
- Prepares PR, notifications, work order etc. in SAP.
- Installation, Testing, Operation & Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Electrical equipment’s.
- Responsible for trouble free operation of assigned area to achieve optimum reliability and availability of equipment’s.
- Job planning and execution.
- Implementation of safety measures and compliance of safety guide lines.
- Spare management of assigned area for smooth plant operation.
- Provides adequate maintenance support to reduce downtime.
- Implements preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintains the maintenance records of equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by Head of Department.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience in manufacturing unit, preferably Cement manufacturing.
and work experience of Installation, Testing, Trouble shooting,
Operation & Maintenance of Low, Medium and High Voltage system
(i.e., MCC/PCC/MV & LV switch boards etc.), HT/LT Motors,
Transformer, Substation’s Indoor/outdoor equipment’s, Generator, Air
conditioning system, cables & cable termination, lighting/earthing
system, Electrical testing equipment’s, Electrical and electronic
Diagram and its interpretation, Basics of Computer, Battery charger etc.
- Understanding of engineering drawing and principles.
- Extensive knowledge of Plant and equipment technology
- Knowledge of Electrical safety.
- Working experience of High voltage equipment’s (At 11 KV voltage level)
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Supervisory skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Private Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION: