Position: Technician – Maintenance
Requisition ID 4208 – Posted 03/05/2021 – Customer – Africa (20000069) –
Operations Support (20000351) – Geita – Customer Site (00335) –
Tanzania, United Republic of – N/A – Full Time Salaried
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative
blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction
markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a
specialist provider of ground support services in mining and
tunnelling. Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and
contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our
purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the
world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably.
Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our
To provide safe and
efficient plant maintenance and shutdown systems for the manufacturing
complex and to minimize down time by safely achieving effective use of
Ensure all corporate and statutory requirements are met with respect to
SH&E in relation to plants maintenance activities by:
• Compliance to standards and procedures
Create a positive SH&E culture with employee participation in
Orica’s safety program including Take5, JSERA’s and safe work practices
• Provide feedback on SHE issues to line manager.
• Ensure maintenance complies with requirements of Orica policies
Assist the Operations Team Leaders and the Site manager setting and
achieving the objectives of the SHE improvement plan. Commercial
• Manage maintenance resources to support the operation of the plants at the manufacturing site.
• Follow developed maintenance solutions that cost effectively support long term plant operation.
• Accept responsibility for all maintenance outcomes and demonstrate commitment for improvement
Monitoring and ownership of work activities during plant maintenance
and shutdown. Ensure spares and resources are available at the right
time. Customer Solutions
• Minimise downtime and optimise shutdown duration.
• Effectively plan maintenance activities
• Trouble shoot and find root cause of failures
• Identify and contribute opportunities for improvement
• Ensure work orders and SHERMIS actions are completed on time.
• Ensure that PMs and securities are carried out according to scheduled routines and managed on the SAP PM system
• Condition monitoring system
• Maintain site workshop Working Together
• Work closely and communicate with key stake holders, team leaders, technical, engineering project teams and contractors.
Coach and support the production Team in relation to improving
performance through improved maintenance &/or operating practice.
• Ensure effective and coordinated approach as team player in all activities.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- (Core Behavioural) Collaborates
- (Core Behavioural) Situational adaptability
- (Core Behavioural) Customer focus
- (Core Behavioural) Courage
- (Core Behavioural) Self-development
- (Core Behavioural) Develops talent
- (Core Behavioural) Plans and aligns
- (Core Behavioural) Decision quality
- (Core Behavioural) Action-oriented
- (Core Behavioural) Cultivates innovation
- (Core Behavioural) Ensures accountability
- (Core Behavioural) Drives vision and purpose
The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an ajira
international organization; – Career paths that are totally flexible
allowing you to specialise or become a generalist; – A diverse workplace
where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and
encouraged; – Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure
your continued growth; – Competitive salary packages.