LUCENT Consulting is a leading indigenous Tanzanian business firm providing Advisory, Accounting, Assurance and Taxation services. We are client-centric and have built ourselves around that core value and to keep our services impacting the business community, we are looking for a qualified person to fill the business analyst internship opportunity in our firm.
The incumbent should possess a minimum of the following qualities:
- Should be a graduate in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or any other discipline similar to these listed here. ACCA, CPA or CIMA shall be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate and be conversant with the use of MS Office, Email, Internet and Desktop Research.
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken English Language, additional language skills particularly French and German shall be a competitive advantage.
- Should be a resident of Mwanza City or be able and willing to relocate to Mwanza.
- Should be able to frequently travel (as need to do so arises).
- Should be self motivated and possess growth qualities as this is a growth opportunity.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please send us your cover letter, current resume and your academic certificates to our email at email@example.com on or before 24th May 2021. Any applications before the closing date shall be disregarded.
Visit our website at https://lucent.co.tz/ to read more about our work.