in Tanzania 2021: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2021
Location: DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Manage office leases and house rents for expatriates and upcountry employees.
ensure that office premises are in good state i.e. overall housekeeping
is well maintained through liaison with service providers.
ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and provide
good value; process and ensure that all office‐running related bills are
paid on time. Services such as Water, Electricity, Waste collection,
Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
- Generally, ensure smooth running of
the office, Monitor and manage office supplies, like stationery and
other consumables to ensure their effective and efficient operation.
- To coordinate arrangements for the meetings, visits, conferences, related to the company.
- In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
- To provide administrative assistance to senior management staff.
- Custody of land assets, tracking movements, regular updates of the Asset register.
- Maintain Administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) of HR and Administration department as per purchase procedures.
- In charge of company licenses; application, regular updates, and custody.
- To undertake any other duty as assigned by the HR & Administration Manager.
Context and environment
The job involves both Office and out of Office assignments
Degree preferred in Business Administration, Transport or related
field. Requirement can be waived in lieu of appropriate direct
experience in Admin and logistics activities.
- Three years of professional work experience in Admin and logistics activities in a reputable organizations.
- Proven analytical and written presentation skills and ability to communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyse their performance.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish
harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Offer ID 36724BR
Metier Administrative Support
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.