PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Senior Training Manager
us in our efforts to end the HIV epidemic in Tanzania. Be part of the
winning team to advance global health and save the lives of people
living with HIV.
HJF Medical Research International, Inc. Tanzania (HJFMRI-T) is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions listed below:
Job Title : Senior Training Manager
Location : Mbeya
Duration : 12 Months (with an option to renew based on the availability of funding and need)
As part of HJFMRI Tanzania we are seeking a Senior Training Manager who
will be the point of contact for all technical and general training
queries and training administration across WRP/HJFMRI Tanzania. We are
looking for a professional Training Manager to ensure the smooth and
effective functioning of training events and special projects, the
Training Manager should be capable of providing support to the
management; design, coordination, and conduct large and small-scale
training activities will be conducted throughout the Southern Highlands.
S/he will also be responsible for all training administration,
scheduling, and coordination of training, while continually seeking to
identify improvements to deliver training efficiencies and
cost-effectiveness. This role is based in Mbeya, Tanzania, and will
involve traveling to for fieldwork.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Duties and Responsibilities
and expand the TRAINSMART database including entry of all training
events, administer training records and the input of training
qualifications in conjunction with the Head of Departments
with training providers both internally and externally in relation to
course coordination, facilitation including liaising with MOH and other
stakeholders and be responsible for associated training administration
such as training schedules, bookings, pre and post course work (where
relevant), evaluation sheets, certificates etc.
recommendations for training based on an annual needs analysis conducted
with Line Managers, HR, and other relevant departments
and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness, together
with relevant Heads of Departments and the CQI department
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to training participants and management
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Coordinate with the Events Manager to ensure logistics for training activities are complete
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Manage training budget and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness.
regular training review boards with managers, CQI department and
internal training providers to ensure current and future learning needs
are addressed; training provision is efficient and effective.
- identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
inform employees about training options and map out training plans for
- Maintain employee training records
and distribute an internal training prospectus covering what training
is available, dates, and times employees and managers can access.
Recommend ways to promote and improve communication of training
opportunities across HJFMRI-T.
- Responsible for assisting the HR
Department and the business with the facilitation of all -Training and
following up with managers and individuals where required.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,296 POSTS
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, a holder of MPH or/and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of TRAINSMART will be an advantage.
- Five years’ work experience in coordinating multiple training especially in HIV/AIDS programs
have knowledge in adult instructional and learning theory and
principles, instructional design, training methodologies, learning
management systems, and competency assessment
- Previous experience of working within a similar training role and environment.
- Experience in database management.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Tenacious with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
presentation skills with the ability to translate health and technical
data for communication to non-technical personnel
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letters and resumes should be sent by mail through post/EMS/DHL/ or any reliable Courier to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, P.O. Box 6396, Mbeya, or sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To be considered, applicants must put the TITLE OF THE JOB in the SUBJECT LINE.
“CVs should not include any reference to marital status, birthplace, or
tribal or religious affiliations. Any CVs containing this information
will not be considered for employment”. Applications that are
hand-delivered will not be accepted.
The deadline for submitting the application is December 31, 2020. Those who do not meet the minimum requirements, as detailed in the job description above, will not be considered.
MORE LATEST TANZANIAN JOBS 2020. CLICK HERE!