|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Senior Manager; Networks (287)
Req Id 287 – Posted 11/19/2020
for selection and implementation of the best network technology
solutions & suppliers, maintaining highest uptime of all networks.
Quickest response & resolution of network incidents & problems
escalated from Level 1 Support (Service Management Department). Ensure
excellent management of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Network
Service providers, cost effective maintenance of network and cost
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
and maintains overall network plans to support the organization’s
business strategy, agrees service level agreements with customers and
plans all aspects of the infrastructure necessary to ensure provision of
network services to meet such agreements.
- Effectively lead a
team of Level 2 networks support, responsible for Core (Data Centre)
Network & Internet Connectivity, Wide Area Network (WAN) – Branch,
Business Partners, ATM & POS Terminals Connectivity, Local Area
Network (LAN) at Head Office, Branches and Voice & Video Network –
Unified Communication Systems (UCS).
- Manage 3rd level network
support with respective network service providers to ensure availability
and good performance of data, voice & video connectivity used by
the Bank to provide Banking services to customers as well as for
internal office communications.
- Data Centre, Head Office,
Branch, Agency Banking & ATM/POS terminals networks Installation,
availability & performance assurance.
- Head Office & Branch Voice (VOIP telephone) and Video network installation, availability & performance assurance.
- Network Access Control (NAC) installation and performance assurance.
2 support & optimization of Data Centre, Head Office & Branch
Data, Voice & Video Networks, Offsite ATMs network, etc.
- Data, Voice & Video network incidents management (escalation to 3rd level & follow-up resolution with vendors).
- Networks service providers & SLA management.
- Setting SMART Objectives and conduct Performance Evaluation for Direct Reports in the section
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the section.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in ICT, Telecom, Electronics, Electrical engineering or related fields.
of 10 years’ experience in similar role, at least 3 years in managerial
position, managing network or aspect of a network for a bank or similar
enterprise in size and scale.
- Professional qualification in
network management (e.g. CCNP, CCSP, CCDP) and in ITSM related area
(i.e. ITIL or COBIT) is required.
- Project management certification will be an added advantage.
in design, configuration and implementation of enterprise network
architecture for banks, including IP/MPLS, VSAT, VPN.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN, WAN & UCS networks technologies is required.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE