|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Specialist; Data Centers
troubleshoot, and maintain the bank’s Data Centers Power Cooling, Fire
Detection and suppression, Physical security, access control and other
low voltage systems.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
monitoring, troubleshooting, resolve or escalate to vendors incidents
related to the Data Centers Power (Utility feeds, Generator systems,
UPS, battery string, etc.), Cooling (HVAC, chiller), Fire Detection
& suppression (FM200 Pre-action etc.), Physical security, access
control & other low voltage systems.
- Coordinate planning and execution of routine maintenance tasks.
- Inspect data centers facilities and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Provide statistics and reports to aid in management decisions.
logs, and reports on the Data Center functions using local and remote
monitoring systems, direct observation, and as reported by others.
to and corrects issues related to the operation of the Data Center,
such as monitoring alarms, staff/client reports, or direct observation.
the Data Center infrastructure either directly or by coordinating
maintenance activities of the Bank’s staff and/or contractors.
- Provides customer services support to Information Technology staff.
on individual or group projects related to the operation and
maintenance of the Data Center under the direction of the Manager, Data
- Stays current with Data Center training on processes and
procedures as they are created or revised and as directed by the
Manager, Data Centers.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in work related to power (generators, UPS, DBs) and cooling systems.
of current technologies in Data Centers Facilities (Power Utility
feeds, Generator systems, UPS, battery string, etc.), Cooling (HVAC),
Fire Detection & suppression (FM200 Pre-action etc.)
- Strong Data Center systems technical skills.
- SLA and vendor Management skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE