Micro Finance Company Limited (AMiF)
Micro Finance Company Limited (AMiF) is a specialized Microfinance
Institution that provides affordable loans for the health sector in
Tanzania. AMiF targets the lower end market, in particular, Accredited
Drug Dispensing Outlets (ADDOs), Pharmacies, dispensaries, small
clinics, healthcare training centers, health sector employees etc.
The company is seeking to recruit the officers to fill vacancies available at its branches.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Reporting to: Head of Credit
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing loan applications, loan terms and credit requirements
technical assistance and training Provide Health Care Providers in
understanding the effective use of financial institutions, how to apply
for a loan, importance of loan repayment and business promotion.
- Formulating of Microfinance loan groups.
- Evaluating loan proposals for Branch Manager/Head of Credit
- Monitoring loan performance.
- Managing loan delinquency and recovery.
- Implementing the AMiF brands, products and services.
- Managing quality customer services and relations.
- Complying with AMiF ending policy.
- Determining potential risk areas and conducting periodic loan reviews.
- Appraising client loan applications to ensure compliance.
- Visiting prospective clients business
- Assessing applicants character to minimize default
- Analyzing clients’ financial information
- Providing technical support & training to lending group or individuals
- Submitting required reports and attending group meetings credit product designing and packaging
- Identifying training needs and supervising loans regularly
- Performing any relevant duties as may be assigned by branch manager/head of credit or any other relevant authority
Desired attributes, skills and experience:
- Strong analytical, communication, facilitation, mediation and meeting Management skills.
- Knowledge of financial spreadsheet and feasibility analysis
- Knowledge of processes and tools of affordable microfinance development.
- Acceptable Computing literacy/skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Keenness to details and zeal to achieve agreed deliverables
holder of Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma in Economics, Commerce,
Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Risk Management or related
equivalent qualifications from recognized university or institution.
- Competitive and attractive Salary package commensurate to qualifications. For More information on these position.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Mode of application:
you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the
relevant criteria on these roles, please submit your application letter
with a detailed CV stating your current position, academic
qualifications and skills, E-mail and telephone contacts, including
names and contacts of 3 referees. All applications should be addressed
The Managing Director,
Afya Microfinance Limited,
P.O. Box 76741,
Dar Es Salaam
Email to email@example.com
To be considered your application must be received by November 26th, 2020.