|USAID GHSC-TA-TZ Project|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at USAID (GHSC TA-TZ) Project 2020
The Global Health Supply Chain Program
Technical Assistance – Tanzania (GHSC-TA-TZ) project, supported by the
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), provides
expert technical assistance to Tanzania, to strengthen country supply
chain systems across all health elements, e.g., malaria, family planning
(FP), HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis (TB) and Reproductive, maternal, newborn
and child health (MNCH).
In coordination with in-country and development
partners, GHSC-TA-TZ assists Government of Tanzania health programs by
providing strategic planning and implementation assistance; improving
the delivery of health commodities to service sites; providing capacity
building support to broaden stakeholders’ understanding and engagement
of the supply chain system, and strengthening enabling environments to
improvę supply chain performance.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
GLOBAL HEALTH SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – TANZANIA
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Department/Unit: Performance and Analytics
Location: Masaki, Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Team Lead
lead the project’s research agenda, develop and prioritize research
questions, analyze supply chain data, conduct root cause analysis, and
package and disseminate findings.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Develop supply chain research questions
- Working with GoT and other stakeholders, prioritize those questions
- Create processes and methods/approaches to answer research questions
performance data (from eLMIS, ILSGate way, and other routine and ad hoc
data sources), analyze the performance of the supply chain, and
identify problem areas
- Conduct root cause analysis of supply
chain performance, identifying determinants of product availability
Using performance data, identify areas of potential cost savings
research findings – in tables, graphs, visual presentations and reports
for sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Design and conduct issues-based workshops to educate key supply chain staff in common problems observed.
- Work collaboratively to develop interventions/so lutions for addressing supply chain bottlenecks
- Support GHSCTA-TZ teams in the collection and analysis of data to measure and track project monitoring indicators.
key counterparts including LMU, CHMT, RHMT to strengthen their capacity
to use key supply chain information for decision making
- Help foster trusting relationships with partners
- Undertake any other responsibilities, tasks or activities as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
advanced degree or a Masters Degree in Epidemiology and Biostatics,
Health Services Research, Statistics, Health Informatics, Data Science,
Business Analytics, Public Health, Pharmacy or other relevant area
- Skills in SPSS, STATA, and other statistical software packages
- Previous experience in data analysis.
- Knowledge health supply chains in Tanzania
- Experience in HIV/AIDS, malaria, reproductive health and essential medicines programs strongly desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent technical writing and oral presentation skills highly desired
- A proven ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience working with an international NGO preferred
- Previous work experience with USAID-funded projects desirable
HOW TO APPLY
you are interested in applying this position please send your resume,
cover letter and copies of your academic certificate to email@example.com. And kindly include title you are applying to and your name in the subject line.
we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for
interview will be contacted. Deadline for submission shall be on 01st December, 2020.
GHSC-TA-TZ is an equal opportunity employer.