|Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited 2020
Reporting to: Senior Project Geologist
Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift/ 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Day Off
Duration: 2 Years
Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Geological Technicians to join our
team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to
the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and
on a practical note will ensure activities in the geology department
are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective
manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards,
Policies and Procedures.
all documented Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and
Procedures, and ensure safe working environment; every person going home
safe and healthy every day
- Completing inspections (prior drill
site inspections, drill site inspection and drill site closure
inspection), inspect drill sites available for drilling.
- Liaise with mining, electrical and ventilation supervisors for services require prior drill rig move to the new site.
grade control face samples are delivered to the laboratory in a timely
manner, sample submission forms are complete and accurate, samples are
clearly labelled and in correct order, and QAQC samples are present
according to procedure.
- Ensure haul truck operators acknowledge
the correct stockpile dumping location of each truck load all the time
to avoid ore loss/dilution
- Completing daily drilling logistics (working crew at work on time, safety gear and other consumables).
- Ensure an appropriate and sufficient stock of drilling program and safety consumables are available at all times
out face sampling, core marking and orientation, drill core sampling,
geological measurements, sample processing, dispatch and storage of
- Ensure the drill core samples are collected in
accordance with the SOP including recording of all required information
and routine quality assurance and quality control practices Good sample
dispatch and reconciliation
- Ensure samples are taken / prepared
to the highest standard prior to dispatch for analysis (avoid
contamination, mixing and missing samples).
- Ensure the timely delivery of accurate geological data, knowledge, reports and documents, including daily and weekly reports.
to the appropriate business outcomes by ensuring the timely delivery of
accurate geological data, Good sample quality’ Good core recovery
(reporting all irregularities to the management) Proper data entry and
- Deliver timely peer and management feedback
any other duties as reasonably requested by the Mine Geologist and
assist all surface drilling tasks (brownfield) as may be required.
- Ordinary Diploma in Exploration and Mining Geology
- Valid Driving License
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in exploration/mining industry
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Good computer skills, Data mine software, MS office software and/or other mining software’s
- Knowledge in various sampling methods, core handling and logging
- Geological mapping, headings back marking and plotting of geological information in both plan and section.
- Knowledge of grade control practices
- Good communication written and verbal
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “GEOLOGICAL TECHNICIAN“ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to
any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 21st November, 2020.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling
+1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com