|World Vision International|
Purpose of the position:
and efficiently facilitate Implementation of program development and
sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are
empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child well
being outcome as per World Vision standards
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Implementation and reporting of planned activities
in planning and budgeting, preparation of work plans, implementation of
planned activities and monitoring/ reporting of progress.
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of planned activities and community level engagements.
- Mobilize and facilitate the engagements of stakeholders during planning and development meetings, workshops and Seminars.
- Identify local level partners, support and facilitate the partnership in the implementation of planned activities.
- Facilitate stakeholders and partners in supervision and monitoring of programmatic activities.
- Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annually.
Community engagement and advocacy
community empowerment through TEAM approach by organizing commercial
producer groups (CPG) and formation of commercial villages.
and facilitate integration of Vision Fund Tanzania(VFT) and Resilience
Project Models such as Market Led Agriculture, Local Value Chain
Development (LVCD), Standardized Saving Groups (eg Village loan saving
Association (VSLA) and other Economic development initiatives
support communities including RC households to participate and benefit
from the programme development and make intentional inclusion of RC
families in CPG, VSLA, Village Community Bank (VICOBA) and other program
- Sensitize community on sponsorship (RC
parents/ guardians, community leaders and other community members) and
facilitate participation in the sponsorship management project
- Mobilize and facilitate active participation of
children and their communities to participate in planning, monitoring
and implementation and evaluation of community development initiatives.
- Build the capacity of children, families and community to collectively engage local leaders on identified issues.
- Follow-up on commitments by leaders on improvement of the wellbeing of children.
- Mobilize communities to participate in annual children care and protection days – such as the Day of African child.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Monitoring of Registered Children
- Support development of integrated monitoring plan in assigned area with ADP stakeholder
- Analyze STEP management report and follow up critical RCs findings by using case management tool
Child well being (CWB) RC visits and Service Operation Indicator (SOI)
reports from STEP and share them with ADP stakeholders
- Compile monitoring reports for management action.
monthly / quarterly meetings with Child Monitors and guardians/parents
and child protection committees to address findings from monitoring.
- Identify, train volunteers/monitor, partners and train on sponsorship philosophy and partnership standard.
- Provide quality and accurate information on presence, support and benefit to enable entry in STEP database.
Child Protection and Wellbeing
- Monitor the wellbeing and child abuse cases and report any accordance in line with child protection policy and guidelines.
- Work with local leaders to protection children from child violations and abuses on child protection.
- Sensitization of children including all RC on child protection.
children, guardians/parents and other stakeholders about children’s
rights and responsibilities with a view to identify child violations.
- Facilitate spiritual nurture of children.
networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such
as government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key
partners at local level such as NGOs, CBOs, IGA groups
WVT/VFT integration for profitable agriculture, livestock production
and enterprise development (high value agriculture crops and livestock
- Foster partnership with local institution in RC monitoring
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: Diploma
in Agronomy or Nutrition/ food science/Consumer studies & related
field from accredited College/University in Agronomy, Nutrition,
- Preferred: Degree /Advanced Diploma in Agronomy or Nutrition/ food science/Consumer studies & related field.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years in programming
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High integrity.
- Partnering and engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Report writing skills
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Highly reliable and dependable.
- Passion for children.
- Skills in Programming.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors
- Computer skills
- Community Facilitation skills
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Few office work with frequent visits to the field
Travel: 20% Domestic travel is required and On call: 05%
Deadline: 22nd November, 2020.