Job Title: Specialist; Settlement Systems
This role entails provision of technical support, business analysis and
settlement for transactions carried out using payment systems. The role
entails key system administrator responsibilities of ensuring change
request deployments, system patch and release management, and
maintaining clean system audit.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
and perform installations, upgrades and regular patching of Payments
System including; SWIFT, Opics, Sybrin, C-REG, etc.
- Perform and
coordinate regular information system administration such as Health
checks, maintenance, and change request deployments.
identification of business and operational requirements by engaging with
respective stakeholders and derive appropriate means of delivering the
- Responsible for ensuring payment systems comply
with the bank’s ICT governance and Frameworks including but not limited
to; security framework and operational standards.
- Coordinate and
perform regular business continuity activities which include; system
backups, Disaster recovery test runs for payment systems.
and Facilitate audit sessions for payment systems, provide responses
and implement solutions as per audit recommendations.
- Coordinate and provide end user support for payment system stakeholders including periodic user training and incident support.
- Preparation of documentation for payment systems such as incidents reports, projects updates and Root cause analysis.
and custodian of technical documentations for payment systems such as;
Technical and deployment guides, procedures or releases, system and user
guides, solution design/architecture.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Strong knowledge of banking and payment systems.
knowledge of tools such as Visual Studio, PL/SQL, JAVA, C++, .Net, PHP,
etc. and Relational database management systems (RDBMS) such as ORACLE
- Good knowledge in banking operations and business analysis.
- Good understanding of bank products and processes
- Good project management skills; business analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Problem Solving Ability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer science/information and communication technology from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Relational Database management systems (RDBMS) such as SQLSERVER and Oracle.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
- 3 years’ work experience with at least 2 years in Payment systems or ICT.
- Strong experience in information systems administration and support.
- Service management experience such as managing incidents, issues or problems including technical or operational issues.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the
advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or
recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment
of a fee, please disregard it”.
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2020.