The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany that operates worldwide. We promote knowledge of the German language abroad and cultivate international cultural cooperation. In addition, we convey a comprehensive picture of Germany through information about cultural, social and political life.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
We are looking for a committed colleague from January 15, 2021 as head of administration at the Goethe-Institut Tanzania
As head of administration, your area of responsibility essentially includes:
- Finance : Participation in the preparation of the institute’s planning and budget planning and control in cooperation with the institute management, responsible for billing and bookkeeping, half-yearly and annual financial statements
- Human resources : Responsible for personnel management including labor and tax law and social security conditions in the host country, participation in the planning and control of local personnel resources, participation in recruitment and other personnel measures, employment contracts and remuneration schemes as well as personnel selection in personnel development planning in the area of responsibility
- Organization and reporting : Support of the institute management in the proper handling and implementation of reporting, organization of internal work processes at the institute, quality management of the administrative processes
- Policy, legal and security matters : Monitoring compliance with the security regulations of the host country, rental, purchase, leasing and insurance contracts, participation in the processing of status issues and questions of labor law
- Property management and procurement : Responsible for equipment-places-rooms-programs, construction measures, equipment and separations; Participation in new housing and contracts, maintenance
- Security: Responsible for security issues : guarding, behavior in the event of a crisis, etc.
- Investment planning, procurement : purchase of goods and services
- Very good knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English
- Completed degree from a university of applied sciences, desirable subject administration, law, finance or equivalent knowledge and skills, e.g. B. a completed commercial apprenticeship
- Leadership skills, initiative and assertiveness
- High willingness to make decisions, high resilience and ability to work in a team
- High social and intercultural competence
- Well-founded professional practical knowledge in the area of administration
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Coordination and organizational skills
- Proactive, solution-oriented work style
- Knowledge and handling of all common office software products
- Willingness to familiarize oneself with the software systems of the Goethe Institute
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you are interested, please send the following application documents:
- A curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Degree certificate from the university of applied sciences or vocational training
- Motivation letter
- Proof of very good knowledge of German
- A valid work permit for non-Tanzanians
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org with Cc email@example.com
The application period for this announcement ends on December 04th, 2020.