Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Main Purpose of the Role
To establish, build and generate on-going business for ViewMedia’s broadcast platforms in East Africa.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Work with manager and marketing to draw up and implement plan of market engagement in terms of who, what and where
- Qualification of leads and pipeline
- Meet targets
- Build relationships with broadcasters, OTT providers and other key industry media players
- Maintain sales actibity records and reports on CRM system
- Manage sales and account management processes
- Forecast revenue
- Travel to customers in region to generate business and maintain relationships
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills
- Self Driven & Resilient
- Relationship builder
- Organisational ability
- Team oriented
- Work well under pressure
Skills, Attributes & Knowledge
- Sales hunter mentality
- Excellent business development skills
- Strong communication ability
- Broadcast and media knowledge
- Process driven & good CRM understanding
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Technical aptitude & understanding of multi-media content distribution methods
- 3+ years direct sales experience
- Broadcast/Media/Airtime idustry experience
- Worked for a small-medium sized company
- International business experience
- On-target sales
- Accurate and timely reporting
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
ViewSat provides global distribution services to a variety of both Television and Radio channels. From start up companies to larger organisations we can provide a full TurnKey solution for whatever your requirements are.
Founded in 2006, ViewSat was a niche provider, serving broadcast and transmission services into sub-Saharan Africa. A period of growth success and innovation means that today the company can stand proud among the industry elite, providing services all over the world. With the successful launch of its first platform covering the Middle East and North Africa on Atlantic Bird 4a Satellite in 2009. Viewsat then went on to launch its 3rd Platform on Intelsat 10 Ku Band @ 68.5 Degrees in May 2011, providing distributing to the Sub Saharan direct-to-home market.
There are few limitations when it comes to ViewSat’s services, with the company’s own Teleport and strategic partnerships spread across the globe. ViewSat has a 24/7 fully managed teleport facility in Guildford, England with access to all satellites within the 68.5° East to 58° West in KA, KU and C Band. This has further increased with our extensive fibre network, enabling us to provide downlink, uplink and turnaround services.
We like to play a supportive role based on strong, lasting relationships and consistent results.