Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA)
💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES SELECTIONS 2020/21, CLICK HERE!
Note: The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal
educational institution established by the Institute of Accountancy
Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the
Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,296 POSTS)
- HESLB Names of Loan Applicants With Problems 2020/2012 Academic Year
- CHECK ALL IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT UDAHILI/ADMISSION – CERTIFICATE,
DIPLOMA AND DEGREE (TCU, NACTE, HESLB and RITA) 2020/21 ACADEMIC YEAR,
undergraduate, postgraduate and Masters programmes, which it offers full
time for one year for certificate, postgraduate and Masters programmes
and three years for undergraduate programmes.
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) First and Second Selection
2020/2021 and Joining Instructions for Bachelor Programmes | Single and