💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES SELECTIONS 2020/21, CLICK HERE!
(MWECAU) grew out of a former Teachers’ College (TC) named St. Josephs
Teachers College established in 2001 to train Science Teachers for
Secondary schools. In 2005 the TC was elevated to a University College
of Education (MWUCE) affiliated to St Augustine University of Tanzania.
In July 2014, MWUCE was, by TCU mandate, granted status of a Fully Fledged University named Mwenge Catholic University and abbreviated MWECAU.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,296 POSTS)
- HESLB Names of Loan Applicants With Problems 2020/2012 Academic Year
- CHECK ALL IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT UDAHILI/ADMISSION – CERTIFICATE,
DIPLOMA AND DEGREE (TCU, NACTE, HESLB and RITA) 2020/21 ACADEMIC YEAR,
its establishment as a teachers’ college, the University has been
involved in active academic, research, and community engagement efforts
to fulfil its mandate as a distinguished academic institution, as well
as responding to the government policy of expanding education facilities
and trainings to the private sector in Tanzania.
Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) Selection 2020/2021 | Single and Multiple Selection | First and Second Round
Batch One and Two of Selected Applicants to Join MWECAU
NOTE: Multiple Selected Applicants Should confirm via uas.mwecau.ac.tz