6 Month Contract
Location: Dodoma, Tanzania
Centrax Systems is a provider of next-generation
technology solutions and services that addresses customer challenges and
empowers enterprises into the future and helping businesses stay ahead.
the Markets and lead local project and technical resources. The role
holder will also lead the activities to commercialise demand and work
with the MPS Programme Managers as the principle communication hub to
MPA Governance, Product and Engineering challenges in the Market’s
projects.Finally the role holder will agree with the Programme Manager
and guide the Project Management Office on the projects’ overall
priorities, programme demand, capacity management, planning and of local
Market constraints, dependencies and priorities..
Key performance indicators
• Project leadership and capacity to drive project choices and implement them (ambitious and competitive).
Ability to operate in a multinational environment to Executive
Management level with good communication skills (one company & local
• Time to Market for MPS Products and Services.
• Continued focus on Simplicity and Speed to reduce project transfer time.
• Integrity and openness to build trust and be trusted across different cultures.
• Mobile Payment or Financial Services Experience
• Service Operations Qualification – ITIL
• AML Qualification – ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
• Regulated industry experience
• Programme Management Qualification and Experience – MSP
• Degree Qualification – Preferably STEM
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
§ Delivery of end to end MPS products and services to assigned Markets
§ MPA Delivery leadership within assigned Markets to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
§ Project Executive activities for Service Integrator’s project activities in Markets
§ Establish and maintain strong relationships up to and including executive level in markets.
§ Directly support key market deployments, planning, approval and execution.
§ Management and resolution of local project issues, risks and dependencies with local Market teams.
§ Escalation management of critical issues to Market and MPA Programme Managers.
§ Local resource prioritisation and alignment with MAP Core roadmap.
§ Manage Vendor activities to ensure delivery within delegated assigned budgets.
§ Implement and maintain productive local Governance for assigned services.
- Market related
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send your CV’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through the link below…