|Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2020
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the 2nd largest beer company with a market share of 25%. SBL is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Ltd (EABL) – which is in turn partly owned by one of the world’s biggest alcoholic beverage companies, Diageo. The company is an integrated demand/supply business with 3 operational breweries in Dar Es Salaam, Mwanza, and a third one in Moshi, which is situated in the northern part of the country near the Kenyan border. SBL’s flagship brand is Serengeti Premium lager, which accounts for 50% of SBL sales volumes. The other beer brands are Tusker, Guinness, Tusker Malt, Kick and Pilsner.
To provide support to the Managing
Director (MD) in the day to day management of their business, this
encompasses both administrative and organizational tasks. In addition
overseeing the main reception and coordination of all travel & hotel
accommodation related requests.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Co-ordinating information and business flows as necessary.
- Arrangement, coordination and management of the MD’s office facilities
accessibility to MD’s complex diary – set up relevant arrangements
(e.g. meeting room, notifications, bookings, material, etc).
- Organize and arrange travel itineraries of MD’s, local and overseas, coordinating with counterparts in other locations.
- Organize conferences, workshops and events at both a Domestic and International level
- Organize complex meetings and telephone/video conferences domestic and international, taking into account different time zones
develop and maintain relationships with key external/internal customers
and build cross-functional network within own peer group
- Ensure fluid communication is maintained with MD at all times especially when travelling.
- Deal with all queries and forwarding to relevant departments when necessary.
- Mailing- receiving, sending & distribution
- Switchboard – receiving & making calls
- Meeting Rooms Management – booking & tidiness
- Coordinating travel desk
- Certificate in Secretarial / Office Management
- Secondary school is a prerequisite; A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferable
- At least 2 years experience in the same role in a large organization
- Experience with using Microsoft packages, Word, Power Point
- Ability to work independently, excellent time management,
- Organized and able to set priorities
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
Worker Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dar es salaam