|AJIRA ZA UCHAGUZI 2020|
Here’s an overview of what to include in a cover letter for a job application.
- The first paragraph of your letter should include information on why you are writing. Mention the job you are applying for and where you found the job listing. Include the name of a mutual contact, if you have one. You might conclude by briefly and concisely saying why you think you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- The next section of your application letter should describe what you have to offer the employer.
- It can be a single paragraph, or you can break it up into a couple of paragraphs. If the section gets lengthy, you may use bullet points to break up the text. Remember, you are interpreting your resume, not repeating it.
- Mention specifically how your qualifications match the job you are applying for. In this portion of the letter, make your case for your candidacy.
- It can be helpful to spend some time researching the company—this knowledge and insight helps you make an informed and persuasive argument for your candidacy.
- Use specific examples whenever possible. For example, if you say that you have lots of experience working successfully on team projects, provide an example of a time you worked in a group and achieved success.
- Conclude your application letter by thanking the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow up.
- Complimentary Close (examples) Sincerely, Signature (for a hard copy letter)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
NEC Job Application Letter Sample | Sample Barua Ya Kuomba Ajira NEC. Please download NEC sample letter in MS WORD format file through the link below….