Career Opportunities at NBC Bank Tanzania, September, 2020
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Technology Risk & Cyber Security Specialist
The Technology Risk & Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring that specific Technology Risk and Cyber Security controls & solutions are applied to ensure confidentiality, Integrity, availability and non-repudiation of NBC information systems and data are at optimum level, and that they comply with the Technology Key Risk as well as Cyber Security policies and standards, and consequently meets the businesses requirement and safeguards the Bank’s computing environment, business operations and reputation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced diploma or bachelor’s degree in management information systems, or related field.
- At least one professional Certification in Information Security, System Audit or IT Governance e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CEH, or CCNA Security
- At least one professional qualification in ITSM related area (i.e. ITIL or COBIT)
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Good understanding of Infrastructure (servers and network) designs and architecture.
- At least 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficiency in Security and Risk management
- Vulnerability management and penetration testing
- Identity and Access Management
- Communications and Network Security.
- Security Operations
- Application Security
- Asset Security
- System Resilience and Data Recovery Capabilities
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications – Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, IT Security (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Process optimisation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements)
Head of Application Support
The Head of Application Support is responsible for the delivery, support, and implementation of complex enterprise application systems (including Core Banking), both cloud, and on-premise. Reporting to the Head of IT, this individual is responsible for leading the enterprise application, digital channels, and UAT functions for the IT organization. In this role, the individual will manage multiple projects and priorities in addition to managing day to day application support & operations. As a single point of contact between IT & business for various applications, you will lead initiatives, resolve problems and develop relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with outside vendors and contractors. Your ability to work independently with limited direction, effective communication with stakeholders and ability to provide leadership and direction to team members will be keys to your success.
Applications Developer Specialist
- To participate in the studying bank operations and processes; design, build solutions or modify/upgrade existing applications to meet key strategic goals.
- To actively participate in systems/projects scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development and business teams’ processes; Work with Senior Manager Applications Development to ensure resource utilization targets are met in alignment with strategic objectives..
- Develop new products quickly or modify existing ones with flexibility, hence improve time to market, and internal processes.
Application Support Specialist
- Responsible for Core Banking Systems and Peripheral Applications technical support, issue/incident resolution and daily maintenance on a spectrum of business logic in line with operational requirement.
- Analyzing and establishing the root causes of application errors/failures.
- Monitoring Systems availability and reliability to ensure Technology effectively meets the service targets in accordance with planned business objectives .
- Engage in supporting Business strategic projects requirements and deliverables within expected timelines with highest standards of Customer service.
- Supporting innovation & digitization of payments processes to uphold convenience and risk free processing.
Specialist: Database and Servers
- To manage implementation, maintenance and enhancement of all infrastructure Services including Servers, Databases, Messaging & Storage services.
- Enable the use of appropriate technology platforms as an integral and reliable component of business process within the bank.
- Drive convergence of technologies, ensure delivery of technology projects associated with infrastructure services, liaise and negotiate with internal customers and technology vendors.
- Maintaining the availability and reliability of all infrastructure Services including servers, databases and storage to ensure that IT can effectively meet service level targets in accordance with planned business objectives.
Career Opportunities at NBC Bank Tanzania, September, 2020 | Nafasi za kazi | Nafasi za ajira | Jobs in Tanzania | Careers | Employment | Jobs | Vacancies | Ajira Benki ya NBC, Ajira Online