in

RC SHIGELA WANTS TANGA UWASA TO DISTRIBUTE MONEY TO IMPROVE WATER RESOURCE AREAS

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Tanga Regional Commissioner Martine Shigella right speaking during a visit to the water projects to see how the implementation of the Horohoro Mkinga area in Tanga region is a continuation of President Dr. Magufuli’s instructions to see how his government delivers water to the people more closely and the practical implementation of the slogan On the left is Ruwasa Tanga Regional Manager Engineer Upendo Lugongo followed by Tanga Uwasa Director Engineer Geofrey Hilly

Ruwasa Tanga Regional Manager Engineer Upendo Lugongo speaking during the visit

Tanga Uwasa Director Engineer Geofrey Hilly left explaining the matter during the visit about the project on the right is Tanga Regional Commissioner MartineShigella

Tanga Uwasa Director Engineer Geofrey Hilly left receiving Tanga Regional Commissioner Martine Shigella during a visit to the Horohoro water project

Tanga Uwasa Director Engineer Geofrey Hilly left with Tanga Regional Commissioner Martine Shigella during a visit to the project on the right is Engineer Upendo Lugongo
Tanga Uwasa Director Engineer Geofrey Hilly left with Tanga Regional Commissioner Martine Shigella during a visit to the project on the right is Engineer Upendo Lugongo followed by Mkinga District Administrative Secretary Joseph Sura

Tanga Regional Commissioner Martine Shigela has called on the Tanga City Water and Sanitation Authority (Tanga Uwasa) to ensure that they allocate funds for the rehabilitation of water sources at the Hohorohorowilayani Mkinga water dam.

Shigela made the remarks today during a visit to water projects to see how they are being implemented as a continuation of President Dr. Magufuli’s instructions to see how his government delivers water to the people more closely and in practice puts the slogan of putting a bucket on the mother’s head.

As long as the project is being implemented by the Tanga Uwasa Authority it is worth 360 million it is at 85% and you have promised the remaining 15% to be completed by the end of September next year.

“Brothers in Tanga Uwasa you are doing a very good job but make sure you set aside funds to strengthen the waterfalls in the Hohorohoro dam in Mkinga district,” he said.

“But also this dam is really not enough as you can see the water has decreased a lot I have been told through the money you have PFR make sure you set aside money for strengthening water sources” he said

However, he also asked them to start the expansion of the dam through force account so that when it rains they can be sure to store water while explaining the importance of making sure they add water pumps to the people as there are now few to prevent them from filling one area.

“I commend the Tanga Region Water Authority for seeing the importance of implementing President Dr. Magufuli’s instructions to see how his government delivers water to the people more closely and the practical implementation of the slogan to put a bucket on the mother’s head,” said RC Shigela.

However, he was pleased with the progress of the project when he promised to go and check to see if the water was coming out on October 15 to see if the water was coming from the Horohoro area.

“Because the Horohoro area for us is a strategic area because we want the tour to be a business hub between Kenya and Tanzania. People who want to do business in the area will get goods from Kenya and Tanzania,” he said.
 

Speaking on the visit, Tanga Uwasa Director Engineer Geofrey Hilly said Tanga Uwasa are building the project in partnership with Ruwasa and it has reached 85%.

Engineer Hilly said they hope that by September and October the basic work will be completed and the people will continue to be served as planned from the beginning with the Horohoro Customs Center at the border.

Ruwasa Tanga Regional Manager Engineer Upendo Lugongo said the project would be completed by the end of September this year and people would start drinking water but with the improvements they were instructed to make they would make sure it was done with the little money they received.

He said that in order for the people to have access to clean and safe water, including ensuring that the dam has the potential to conserve water by making improvements in areas that have been challenged.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Get Notifications Faster by:
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

2 Job Opportunities at Mazars Wiscon Associates, Tax Seniors – NAFASI ZA KAZI

New Job Opportunity DSM at Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB Bank PLC) – Manager Agribusiness