|Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI)|
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare
Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a
pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts
towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to
provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other
health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into
existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below….
Field Operations Supervisor
Reports to: Regional Program Manager
Duty station: Mara
Purpose of the job:
effective supervision on Grants, Procurement, IT and Finance operations
for the assigned regional office under the guidance of the Regional
Program Manager to ensure regional programs receive necessary support.
Participate in the development and implementation of strategic plans
for operational functions in collaboration with the respective
operations managers to guide processes and activities;
• Monitor the successful implementation of the work plans for the operations team in line with the set organisational strategies
• Monitor the regional expenditures for the operation functions against the approved budget;
Monitor the implementation of administrative policies and procedures on
an ongoing basis to identify and propose changes accordingly;
• Approve leave requests for the operations team in liaison with the respective managers;
Generate periodical and ad-hoc reports on regional operations so as to
provide information and findings necessary for effective
• Maintain all operational documents and
electronic files to ensure they are complete and well-organized for ease
of retrieval when need arises.
• Provide necessary input during the recruitment processes of the respective employees; and
• Provide guidance and support on all regional operations in line with the AGPAHI policies and strategies.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,195 POSTS)
• Degree in Business Administration, Management or any related field from a recognized University.
A minimum of six (6) years of relevant work experience Knowledge and
experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Proven expertise in operations and financial management;
• Knowledge of the development context and experience in the development sector;
• Knowledge of donor and partner requirements;
• Ability to produce complex and informative reports; and
• Knowledge of relevant local authority requirements.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter quoting the title of
the position, a CV and the Names and contact information of three
referees (at least two of which must be professional) before the closure
of business on Friday 18, September 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager by e-mail to [email protected] Please quote the title of the position applied for in the e-mail subject line or on the application envelope.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.