|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian
Refugee Council (NRC) 2020
Education Project Manager (Tanzania) – Internal
Region East Africa & Yemen, Norwegian Refugee Council
*This position is open to internal applicants only*
The purpose of the Project Manager is to be responsible to develop and implement Education programme/project in Tanzania.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Title: Education Project Manager (Tanzania) – Internal
Employment type: Contract
Percentage of full-time: 100
Webcruiter ID: 4285522131
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop the Education Minimum standards – technical SOPs / guidelines
to the development of Integrated and Education strategies, initiate and
participate in the development of relevant Education projects
and manage education project implementation (activities, budget and
project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor
- Develop and manage Education project budgets
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects
that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore
and assess new and better ways to provide assistance
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and
stakeholders and represent NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, CC tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Coordinate and lead on the different Education consortium and partnerships (Norcap, Babawatoto, Right to Play)
and maintain strong coordination at national and area level with key
education actors (Save the Children, IRC, Plan International Unicef,
UNHCR) to develop joint programming
- Lead on the AEP curriculum revision
- Develop a Youth Strategy for NRC Tanzania
Click the job description for more details.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian context
- Experience from working in refugee context
- Technical Education expertise – strategy, development, coordination
- Management experience
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the context in Tanzania
- Experience with curriculum revision
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
We can offer
Contract period: 12 months, renewable subject to availability of funds.
Fee: From NOK 45,000. Attractive allowances apply
Duty station: Kibondo
Travel: up to 50%.
work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and
long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for
people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving
challenges in the humanitarian, development and peace building sectors.
Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the
lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a
global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within
their own country.
Application deadline: 22/09/2020