|USAID GHSC-TA-TZ Project|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at USAID (GHSC TA-TZ) Project 2020
Location: Dar es salaam
The Global Health Supply Chain Program Technical Assistance-Tanzania (GHSC-TA-TZ) project, supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), provides expert technical assistance to the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar (RGOZ) in strengthening supply chain systems across all health elements, e.g. malaria, family planning (FP), HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis (TB) and maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH).
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
In coordination with in-country and development partners, GHSC-TA-TZ assists the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar health programs by providing strategic planning and implementation assistance; improving the delivery of health commodities to service sites; providing capacity building support to broaden stakeholders’ understanding and engagement of the supply chain system; and strengthening enabling environments to improve supply chain performance.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
The Business Analyst will work under the guidance of the Management Information Systems (MIS) Team Lead, and will focus on facilitating all business architecture activities for the electronic logistics management information systems (eLMIS), and coordinating functional requirements for development and integration. S/he will work with in country stakeholders including the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office of Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) to build consensus on business architecture decisions, where appropriate. This position will be based in Dar es Salaam, with occasional travel.
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the development of user requirements, including business process mapping and use case development or required system specifications
- Monitor the log of bug, enhancement, and wish list in the JIRA/confluence wiki; prioritize backlog in consultation with MIS team and key counterparts
- Periodically convene eLMIS (and related systems) subject matter experts on to gather and analyze user requirements, articulate objectives for requirements and document
- Facilitate government counterpart(s) involvement and active participation in the OpenLMIS community for new features and latest release/versions of OpenLMIS v3.x for alignment.
- Develop test plans and schedules for any system changes, in collaboration with software developers and the MIS team
- Maintain and manage relevant documentation for MIS, including technical documentation, user manuals, and related training curriculum
- Conduct trainings for users, as required
- Proactively identify and implement ways to improve eLMIS functionality and use, conducting regular reviews of performance
- Participate in in-country system linkages in areas of synergies for health facility level systems like GoTHOMIS, EMR and available registries like Health Facility Registry – HFR through the established Health Information Exchange platform(s)
- Work closely with software developers, advisors and clients/end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Ensure BA assigned workplan activities are completed on time and of high quality
- Serve as a technical resource for project staff on MIS activities, and support other MIS activities as needed.
- Prepare presentations, participate and/or represent the project in stakeholder meetings.
- Complete and submit in a timely fashion written technical and trip reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Applicants for this position should be Tanzanian nationals or lawful residents who possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Health Information, Business Management, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in eLMIS, DHIS2, HMIS, and/ or related systems
- Experience working with MOHCDGEC, health programs and knowledge of the larger HIS ecosystem in Tanzania
- Experience with MIS technical documentation and user manuals
- Experience conducting training
- Familiarity with software development methodologies
- Experience in UI mock-up tool such as Visio, Lucidchart or Gliffy
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven communications and writing skills in English
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment but self-managing of own time
- Ability to interact with and assist a wide range of end users
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility, and follow-through on assignments
- Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.