|Airtel Africa Limited
Jobs in Tanzania: New Job Vacancies at Airtel Africa Limited | August, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 | NAFASI ZA KAZI 2019 | NAFASI ZA KAZI AIRTEL | AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA AIRTEL
Position: MIS & Reporting Executive
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 335 million customers across its operations at the end of August 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable Tanzanian candidate for the MIS & Reporting Executive Position. The successfull candidate will be responsible for will be responsible for SQL scripting, data mining, analysis and report publication
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
- Report generation/preparation
- Comprehend business logic and use of SQL guidelines and procedures for accurate data generation/mining
- Site master & NDC updation on BI
- Provide data input for revenue
- Provide input for product validation
- Perform tracking (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Provide input for Revenue trending and analysis
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORTUNITIES 2019 (1,168+ POSTS)
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or any related degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Telecommunication Industry.
- Certification SQL Language and Oracle.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Deadline for receiving applications is 06th December 2019.
Get Notifications Faster by:
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)