Project Manager; Technology Projects (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office, Hq
To supervise all technology projects and the activities of vendors and
suppliers, including developing effective programs to meet operational
and legal requirements.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Define project scope, objectives, approach, controls, acceptance
criteria and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration
with senior management through organisation of project definition
workshops and subsequent production of the project initiation document.
project plans with a comprehensive list of all envisaged activities,
milestones, deliverables and their corresponding ownership.
- Facilitate definition and approval of business requirements
- Facilitate development and approval of business cases
- Estimate resources, budget and participants required to achieve project goals and motivate for their allocation
- Divide the project into logical work streams and assign ownership to relevant departments
- Negotiate with senior and executive management for allocation of relevant resources from their respective departments
- Establish relevant project governance and communication structures for all designated projects
- Chair the project working committee and act as secretary of the project steering committee for all designated projects
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on on-going basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,
and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their
- Manage project risks, issues, dependencies and
assumptions by ensuring proper recording, assignment of ownership and
timely escalation to appropriate level of management where necessary
- Monitor progress against project plan and institute corrective measures in the event of any deviations
development of the testing strategy and plan; development of test cases
and scenarios and facilitate training of the testing team
test managers and supervise their work throughout the acceptance
testing stage; organise availability of relevant testing resources; Plan
and manage all logistics associated with the acceptance testing phase
- Facilitate a project closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices
and agree with relevant stakeholders on appropriate project benefits
management framework and subsequently oversee a smooth handover of the
framework to the designated benefits manager
- Ensure an effective maintenance and support model is established and handed over to those responsible for its operation
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of banking processes and business process re-engineering.
- Understanding of banking operations.
- Experience in implementation of banking systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure environment.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in multi-national cultures and working styles.
- Excellent report writing skills
- PC literate with excellent working knowledge of all relevant project software.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,253 POSTS)
Qualifications and Experience:
Holder of a University Degree in Information and Communication
Technologies (ICT), Project Management, Management Information Systems
(MIS) or related field.
- Certification in one of the recognized
project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE, SCRUM, PMP, etc. SCRUM
certification will be an added advantage
- Sound Project
Management background and practical application in a busy large
corporate setting with at least 4 years’ experience.
in working with development teams, understanding of software development
lifecycle and software development costing will be added advantage
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date : 24-Nov-2022
Job closing date : 08-Dec-2022